From: Zhu Sha Zang <zhushazang@×××××××××.br>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Re: kernel panick after time while compiling....
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 00:12:35
1 Hey dude, some hints that should help you to discover why your system are
2 "freezing".
3
4 First take a look in temperature of your system while compiling with "watch
5 -n 1 sensors".
6
7 Some programs like atop and htop show me to be very useful too.
8
9 Take a look inside make.conf and see how much you are overpowering your
10 computer in "MAKEOPTS" option. Maybe you need raise down it.
11
12 Another observation, in case that you are using notebook it's about the flow
13 of the cold/hot air.
14
15 Good luck.
16
17 -----Original Message-----
18 From: Nikos Chantziaras [mailto:realnc@×××××.com]
19 Sent: domingo, 26 de maio de 2013 20:39
20 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
21 Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: kernel panick after time while compiling....
22