From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
Subject: [gentoo-user] xorg-server update causes horizontal line in movies
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 16:50:58
1 After I updated to the latest xorg-server this weekend, I started
2 noticing that movie playback has a horizontal line across the middle
3 of the screen that kind of looks like the image is broken. It always
4 shows up when there is a lot of on-screen movement. A flash makes it
5 very visible. It looks like one half of the screen is moving a litle
6 slower than the other half of the screen.
7
8 It happens in totem, mplayer, and vlc and mplayer terminal output
9 confirms that I am using xv. I'm using nvidia-drivers and I've tried
10 the masked version with no luck. Has anyone else seen this?
11
12 - Grant
13 --
14 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list