From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: chromium print bug?
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 19:45:12
1 > My cups was down when a tested. The problem is exactly what walt points
2 before.
3
4 Here it is:
5
6 http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=160574
7
8 - Grant
11 >> >> Does anyone else's chromium get a little crazy when they try to bring
12 >> >> up the print dialog without a printer attached?
13 >> >
14 >> >
15 >> > Thanks for the workaround :) Whenever I try to print to a file from
16 chromium, the browser freezes and I need to kill the process to continue.
17 >> >
18 >> > I normally don't start cupsd unless I intend to print to my printer,
19 but I tried starting cupsd just now and powering on my printer and that
20 fixed the problem with printing to a file.
21 >> >
22 >> > This seems to be a bug in chromium. Anyone have any experience with
23 filing chromium bugs upstream? Does it ever really get things fixed? (I
24 gave up on firefox bugs long ago.)
25 >>
26 >> Thanks guys, I'll submit the bug.
27 >>