From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: openjdk-6-jdk
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 01:56:57
1 Jc García <jyo.garcia <at> gmail.com> writes:
6 > Just dropping and idea for your ebuild, you might have this planned
7 > but anyway, I would put something like 'virtual/jdk:1.6' in RDEPEND,
8 > so if things work as they should(but that's not realistic), any of the
9 > java implementations in the tree would provide jdk6 for your ebuild.
10
11 I installed icedtea-bin for now.
12
13 From the ebuild (which is a hack) I have :
14
15 DEPEND="net-misc/curl
16 dev-libs/cyrus-sasl
17 python? ( dev-lang/python dev-python/boto )
18 java? ( virtual/jdk )"
21 It seems would not compile until I installed the maven-bin
22 package......Which is not a requisite in the ebuild
23 but I saw that maben was a required code for building mesos on another
24 distro....
25
26 Like I said, it's a hack, but I'll get it cleaned up; because nobody
27 else seemed motivated to get mesos running on gentoo.
28
29 Now it off to get spark[1] and the hadoop[2] happy on gentoo...
30
31 happy, happy happy
34 James
35