From: Alexander Puchmayr <alexander.puchmayr@×××××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] konsole: strange behaviour regarding profile
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2017 08:35:55
1 Hi there,
2
3 I use to have several different KDE/plasma activities configured, each with
4 different folder view widgets with desktop icons inside for the applications
5 which I use on these activities. Especially, there are some icons with
6
7 Exec=konsole -e slogin alex@server
8
9 to have quick access to my server; other icons have root@router, root@server,
10 root@laptop, etc.
11
12 The strange behaviour is now, when I start konsole from the launcher (i.e.
13 with no -e argument) , it opens a konsole with the last successful login and
14 not, as I expect, on the local system as my current local user.
15
16 I could even reproduce it by opening the launcher and type
17 konsole -e slogin alex@server
18 As expected, a konsole with login as alex@server is opened.
19 Next, start konsole without any arguments, and slogin alex@server is executed
20 automatically.
21
22 How can I turn this off and get the behaviour that konsole without -e
23 arguments opens a window with a simple shell at the local machine?
24
25 Best regards
26 Alex