From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] @preserved-rebuild and how to clear the list
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 07:45:13
1 Hi,
2
3 I recently did some upgrading which lead to some other packages having
4 to be rebuilt. I have one that can't build and hasn't been able to for
5 ages so I assume it isn't going to be fixed. It is hearts which is
6 pulled in my kde-meta. This rebuild also forced me to upgrade kbackup
7 which doesn't work with DVD but only CD sizes.
8
9 My question is, since the hearts package can't build, how do I tell
10 emerge to stop buggin me about it? Is there a way to clear the list?
11
12 Of course, a fix for hearts and kbackup would be wonderful too.
13
14 Dale
15