From: "Arttu V." <arttuv69@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] wine configure: error: No OpenGL library found on this system.
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 18:46:25
1 On 11/27/10, Valmor de Almeida <val.gentoo@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > Hello,
4 >
5 > I am trying to install wine on my system which I recently changed from
6 > no-multilib to multilib; so this may be causing this problem. The emerge
7 > issue is here
8 >
9 > checking for GL/gl.h... yes
10 > checking for GL/glx.h... yes
11 > checking for GL/glu.h... yes
12 > checking for up-to-date OpenGL version... yes
13 > checking for -lGL... not found
14 > checking for -lGL... not found
15 > checking for -lGLU... not found
16 > configure: error: No OpenGL library found on this system.
17 > OpenGL and Direct3D won't be supported.
18 > This is an error since --with-opengl was requested.
19 >
20 > However I do have these libraries installed:
21 >
22 > -> locate libglut
23 > /usr/lib32/libglut.so
24 > /usr/lib32/libglut.so.3
25 > /usr/lib32/libglut.so.3.8.0
26 > /usr/lib64/libglut.a
27 > /usr/lib64/libglut.la
28 > /usr/lib64/libglut.so
29 > /usr/lib64/libglut.so.3
30 > /usr/lib64/libglut.so.3.9.0
31 >
32 > The system appears clean (revdep-rebuild and emerge --depclean show
33 > nothing to be done).
34 >
35 > The USE flags for emerging wine are:
36 >
37 > app-emulation/wine-1.2 USE="X alsa cups fontconfig gecko jpeg ncurses
38 > opengl oss perl png ssl threads truetype (-capi) -custom-cflags -dbus
39 > (-esd) -gnutls (-gphoto2) -gsm (-hal) -jack -lcms -ldap -mp3 -nas
40 > -openal -pulseaudio -samba (-scanner) -test -win64 -xcomposite -xinerama
41 > -xml"
42 >
43 > Thanks for inputs.
44
45 How are your /usr/lib{32,64}/libGL.so symlinks? Use eselect opengl
46 list and set to check that they exist and are set into whatever you
47 really use.
50 Arttu V.