From: Michael Sullivan <michael@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] No sound in mythfrontend
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 01:23:26
1 I have no sound in mythfrontend anymore. Here's the emerge information:
2
3 camille ~ # emerge -pv mythtv
4
5 These are the packages that would be merged, in order:
6
7 Calculating dependencies... done!
8 [ebuild R ] media-tv/mythtv-0.20.2_p14972 USE="alsa dvb dvd ivtv
9 jack joystick lirc mmx opengl perl vorbis (-altivec) -autostart
10 -backendonly -crciprec -dbox2 -debug -directv -dts -freebox
11 -frontendonly -hdhomerun -ieee1394 -lcd -xvmc" VIDEO_CARDS="i810 via
12 -nvidia" 0 kB
13
14 Total: 1 package (1 reinstall), Size of downloads: 0 kB
15
16 I think it might have something to do with OSS, but I don't know what to
17 do about that because it's gone from my gnome volume control. Sound in
18 audacious and pidgin still works though. What should I do?
21 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list