From: Meino.Cramer@×××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] iptables tunneling a chrooted Linux?
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 04:53:40
1 Hi,
2
3 on my Android tablet I have installed a Gentoo rootfs.
4 I can start this by chgrooting it after Android has booted.
5 Via xvnc I can connect from a running Android to the also
6 running Gentoo Linux.
7 If I set up a firewall as root (the Android is rooted) while
8 I am in the chrooted Linux this firewall setting have to be
9 active also in the Android environment, right?
10 Of vice versa: I can track any network traffic of the Android
11 OS inside my chrooted Linux, right?
12
13 One kernel to rule them all...?
14
15 (I am asking before, because I dont want to screw up the
16 Android side of the system...I am not yet that familiar
17 with this...)
18
19 What do you think?
20