From: Mrugesh Karnik <mrugeshkarnik@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 3.5
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 17:49:47
1 Kumar Golap wrote:
6 > Also, after unmerging KDE 3.4, I had to rebuild all the other apps
7 > that were built for 3.4 viz. konversation, amarok, kdiff3, krename,
8 > kio-locate, krusader, kmldonkey, ktorrent, tellico, kchmviewer etc etc
9 > etc.
13 > Would not the command revdep-rebuild do this for you ?
14 > Just need to clarify before jumping in to kde-3.5 too.
15 >
16 > Thanks
17 >
18 > Kumar
21 Actually, turns out that it was the moodin engine that required the
22 rebuild. Rest were rather unnecessary. Anyway. I didn't try revdep-rebuild.
23
24 amaroK failed to compile with visualization support with KDE 3.5.
25 Tellico failed as well. Mhmmm.
26
27 Mrugesh
31 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list