From: Marc Joliet <marcec@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Unwelcomed non-native language support
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 11:36:26
1 Am Sat, 30 May 2015 13:57:34 +0300
2 schrieb gevisz <gevisz@×××××.com>:
3
4 > > This document shows how websites can localise their content:
5 > > https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web_Localizability/Creating_localizable_web_applications.
6 >
7 > Thank you for the link. I will look at it in more detail later, but from
8 > the first look, the recommended localization method is using gettext.
9
10 Yes, but they are referring to *server side* use of gettext, e.g., when
11 generating a website using a template system, as is often done with Python or
12 PHP or ...
15 Marc Joliet
16 --
17 "People who think they know everything really annoy those of us who know we
18 don't" - Bjarne Stroustrup