From: Bertram Scharpf <lists@×××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Asterisk, ISDN, beginners question
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 08:42:19
1 Hi,
2
3 as there seem to be technical problems at the Asterisk list
4 server I may ask here.
5
6 I successfully listen to `demo-congrats' with Xlite. Now I
7 want to hear it by calling the ISDN card.
8
9 I configured Asterisk for Capi/ISDN as described in the
10 common tutorials. In `extensions.conf' I added the lines
11
12 [capi-in]
13 exten => 9876543,1,Goto(demo,1000,1)
14
15 where 9876543 is my MSN without the area prefix. This
16 context won't even be found because when I rename it the
17 debug output doesn't change at all. The log says:
18
19 == ISDN1#02: CAPI Hangingup for PLCI=0x101 in state 4
20
21 How can I find out to which context Asterisk tries to relay
22 to respectively why the context I specify is completely
23 ignored?
24
25 Thanks in advance,
26