From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Layout problem in latest KDE apps
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2018 01:01:15
1 On Monday, 30 July 2018 17:11:16 BST Davyd McColl wrote:
2 > Those spaces look like where I have icons. Perhaps try changing theme? And
3 > change back? Perhaps it's just a theming issue.
4
5 The icons disappeared at the last update: kde-frameworks, I think it was.
6 I've rebooted several times since then, but the icons haven't reappeared.
7 And the silly spacing has remained.
8
9 > I also had a bunch of KDE updates last night, but I'm not seeing any odd
10 > behavior, even after a log out / log back in again.
11 > Not sure what versions yours are, but my KDE is stable.
12
13 Mine too.
16 Regards,
17 Peter.