From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Firefox 3.0.12 emerge dies
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 12:56:43
1 On 07/26/2009 01:25 PM, Walter Dnes wrote:
2 > I've been unsuccessfully trying to build the latest security patch
3 > version of Firefox 3.0. I keep getting the same error message after
4 > 3 days of re-syncing and retrying. The build dies early on in the
5 > patch-appliaction stage, so log.txt is small. The error message also
6 > mentioned to include the contents of the patch ".out" file, which I have
7 > done as log2.txt. Any ideas?
8
9 My ~amd64 machine skipped that version and went to 3.5.1 instead.
10 Is there a particular reason you don't want to do that?