From: Tim <root@×××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] what about Xen finally?
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 23:49:30
1 Mihamina (R12y) Rakotomandimby wrote:
2 > Tim wrote:
3 >
4 >>>> So, I need a recent gentoo kernel (some 2.6.22 but I dont know which
5 >>>> exactly). I really want to use only ebuilds.
6 >>> Xen-sources doesn't go as high as .22 yet in the portage tree. The
7 >>> newest one is .20, but that should be okay for most people.
8 >> Xen actually made it in to the .23 mainline kernel,
9 >
10 > Do you mean xen will be directly in the kernel, the way alsa is?
11 > I did not see that great news on the Xen users ML.
12 > Have you got any reference?
13 >
14 That's exactly what I meant :)
15
16 I got the news from kerneltrap.org[1], and the git commits are directly
17 viewable on git.kernel.org[2].
18
19 [1] http://kerneltrap.org/node/13917
20 [2]