From: jdm@××××××××××××.uk
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xfce (window manager)
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 09:28:58
1 Sometimes found re emerge xfce packages have helped with problems in particular
2
3 xfce4-panel xfce4-session xfdesktop xfwm4
4
5 Jdm
6 ------Original Message------
7 From: András Csányi
8 To: Gentoo
9 ReplyTo: Gentoo
10 Subject: [gentoo-user] xfce (window manager)
11 Sent: 20 Jul 2011 09:49
12
13 Dear All,
14
15 I would like to ask the community anybody has experienced any problems
16 regarding xfce?
17 My problem is that after update the window decorators (window border,
18 header the buttons on the left side [close, minimize, etc]) are
19 missing. I'm sorry I'm not sure the window decorators definition is
20 the proper for them.
21
22 I've deleted my xfce settings to start a session with default settings
23 without any success.
24
25 Anybody has any idea or suggestion what should I do?
26
27 Thanks in advance!
28
29 András
32 - -
33 --  Csanyi Andras (Sayusi Ando)  -- http://sayusi.hu --
34 http://facebook.com/andras.csanyi
35 --  ""Trust in God and keep your gunpowder dry!" - Cromwell
39 Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on O2