From: "Rafael Fernández López" <ereslibre@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Black background on OpenOffice and wine icons
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 16:54:14
1 Hi !!
2
3 I'm compiling with CFLAGS "-mtune=pentium-m -O3 -pipe
4 -fomit-frame-pointers", and what I want I've done is recompiled all my
5 system with an "emerge -ve world". Now everything has been recompiled
6 with those CFLAGS. What I've noticed since that "update" is that my
7 icons (on dialogs, menus, toolbars...) are black backgrounded instead
8 of transparent on openoffice (1.1.4-r1) and wine (20050725-r1).
9
10 But everything works perfectly, I'm using KDE 3.4.2, Gimp, Firefox,
11 Amsn... everything works perfectly and their icons with
12 transparency...
13
14 Thank you very much.
17 Saludos,
18 Rafael Fernández López.
19
20 "A la vista de suficientes ojos todos los errores resultan evidentes"
21 - Linus Torvalds
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list