From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] [Slightly OT] ext3 for Windows XP/Vista?
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 21:27:53
1 With an eye toward sharing some directories on my Gentoo machines with
2 either Windows machines across my network or just making ext3
3 partitions available when I'm forced to dual boot and find I want
4 something for my trip to the dark side I'm wondering if there are any
5 'better' ext2/3 drivers for Windows XP and Vista?
6
7 I'm looking at this one
8
9 http://www.fs-driver.org/download.html
10
11 but don't feel I know what makes one good or bad so maybe someone here
12 has experience they could share?
13
14 I'd really like to share my ext3 file server with my Windows machines
15 without being forced to use windows file systems.
16
17 Thanks,
18 Mark
19 --