From: tuxic@××××××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Screenrecording with audio from firefox
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2020 13:31:08
1 Hi,
2
3 To record my screen with audio I installed
4 obs and then simplescreenrecoder.
5
6 Recording the video stream more or less works (I cannot record a
7 firefox-window and need to record the full screen).
8
9 But recording the audio from the source which will be replayed
10 by firefox only give me a stuttering sinus tone.
11
12 According to different tutorials I watched the recording of
13 a gameplay works with video/audio which exactly mine setup.
14
15 Interestingly I cannot find the regarding options of both
16 screen recorders any more (the tutorials refer to older versions
17 of the recorders).
18
19 How can I record video and audio from the played source nonetheless?
20
21 Cheers!
22 Meino