From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: How to list sizes of installed packages?
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 21:59:46
1 On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 12:39:56 -0800, Bryan Green wrote:
2
3 > > Because equery isn't really being maintained. Lets just say it leaves
4 > > a lot
5 > > of room for improvement... Feel free to supply patches to improve
6 > > it...
7
8 > Not maintained? I thought it was the tool of choice for what it does.
9 > I thought it was intended to replace the 'q' utilities.
10
11 It's more the other way round.
12
13 To answer the original question, use "qsize -a"
17 Neil Bothwick
18
19 Press any key... no, no, no, NOT THAT ONE!