From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE-4.3.73 I've disabled right mouse buttons
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 23:20:49
1 On Monday 09 November 2009 01:04:40 Dale wrote:
2 > Alan McKinnon wrote:
3 > > KDE-4.3.73 from kde-testing.
4 > >
5 > > I was playing around with the desktop and found new shiny extra stuff on
6 > > the right-click context menu. Including configs for mouse buttons
7 > > presses.
8 > >
9 > > Now I have no right click on the desktop (everywhere else works) and
10 > > middle click is disabled everywhere. Being an old-time X lad, this
11 > > grieves me greatly.
12 > >
13 > > Systemsettings has nothing I can see about this - 1000s of hotkeys for
14 > > keyboard, nothing for mouse clicks. Any ideas on how to revert this
15 > > desktop change?
16 >
17 > LOL
18 >
19 > rm -rfv ~/.kde*
20 >
21 > I know you aren't going to do that tho.
22
23 Too damn tootin' right I ain't gonna do that :-)
24
25 I fixed it meanwhile. The solution is obvious once you see it - click the
26 cashew.
27
28 p.s. you do know that sometime in the next 30 days you'll need to load a new
29 overlay to keep kde-3.5? Either that or take the plunge.
32 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com