From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ati-drivers 8.452.1
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 07:30:24
1 On Fri, 2008-01-25 at 16:54 +0930, Iain Buchanan wrote:
2 > or 8-01 as the package is called... Has anyone tried them yet?
3
4 I know I should have tried this before I posted, but I just rebooted,
5 and now glxgears, fgl_glxgears, and GL screensavers just segfault.
6
7 at least all fglrx errors have gone from /var/log/Xorg.0.log
8
9 thanks for any help,
13 The reason why worry kills more people than work is that more people
14 worry than work.
17 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list