From: Chuanwen Wu <wcw8410@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-cluster@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: [gentoo-cluster] Iozone on multiple nodes using ssh
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 15:51:03
1 Hi, thanks!
2 On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 10:51 PM, t35t0r <t35t0r@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >> dnfs@node73 ~ $ iozone -R -s 64k -t 1 -+m clientlist
4 >> [...]
5 >> Throughput test with 1 process
6 >> Each process writes a 64 Kbyte file in 4 Kbyte records
7 I know what you mean. I just gave the example, in the case the path of
8 iozone is incorrect, what would happen, And the result is the error
9 below will be print out:
10 >> bash: /tmp/iozone: No such file or directory
11 I just tried to proved that the path of iozone in my nodes is correct.
12 >
13 > # hostname directoryForTestFiles pathToIozoneOnEachHost
14 > node1 /net/NAS/awesomeFS /home/somewhere/bin/iozone
15 > node2 /net/NAS/awesomeFS /home/somewhere/bin/iozone
16 > node3 /net/NAS/awesomeFS /home/somewhere/bin/iozone
19 Now, I almost gave up iozone. I have tried iometer, which is better at
20 testing parallel fs as I know. It's very easy to config and run.
23 wcw