From: Dan Egli <dan@×××××××××××.site>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] switching from "refine" to "grub"
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 08:57:50
1 What complexity? I have a couple EFI machines booting via Grub, and they
2 work great. I just had to ensure the correct GRUB_TARGET in make.conf
3 and then after I had my partitions setup and formatted, I just did
4 grub-install --target=x86_64-efi --efi-directory=/boot/EFI and it went
5 smooth as silk as long as I didn't have /boot on newer ZFS setup. Even
6 ZFS would work if you setup /boot to be a separate dataset and make it
7 with absolute minimal options.
8