From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 3.5
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 13:38:43
1 On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 06:24:33 -0600, Dale wrote:
2
3 > You wouldn't happen to recall how many MBs the downloads for KDE were
4 > would you?
5
6 147MB here.
7
8 > I know there are a lot of packages but it usually takes me a
9 > couple nights to get it all, like OOo does. Sorry dial-up!! I don't
10 > want to try to unmask all that. May bork something.
11
12 You won't bork anything by unmasking only. then use emerge -f to fetch
13 the files. Or download them from your nearest KDE mirror and put them
14 in $DISTDIR.
18 Neil Bothwick
19
20 Taglines are like cars - You get a good one, then someone nicks it.