From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Libsld, what gives?
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 23:02:52
1 On Wednesday, 16 November 2022 14:00:36 GMT Grant Edwards wrote:
2 > On 2022-11-16, Alan Grimes <alonzotg@×××××××.net> wrote:
3 > > Even though only 45 days have passed since my last update, I felt
4 > > like doing one tonight. Usually I should wait six months just to
5 > > save myself the aggrivation... (I'm looking to set up a local
6 > > bitcoin wallet because the exchanges are not to be trusted
7 > > anymore...)
8 > >
9 > > Naturally nothnig worked because, hey, this is gentoo....
10 >
11 > One wonders why you continue to run Gentoo, since it's so awful and
12 > you hate it so much.
13
14 And I wonder why anyone bothers answering him.
15
16 Let him stew in his own juice.
19 Regards,
20 Peter.