From: bn <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Changing xorg.conf at runtime (nVidia cards)
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 14:32:57
1 Mike Mazur ha scritto:
2 > I'd like to run a single command, passing it one of my xorg.conf files
3 > (for instance), and have my screens configured on-the-fly. I looked at
4 > the command-line options for nvidia-settings and nvidia-xconfig but
5 > they don't seem to do what I want. I also looked at XRandR but I'm not
6 > sure what's the best way forward.
7 >
8 > Does anyone have something like this already set up? What did you use?
9 > Will these nvidia tools do what I need or should I look to XRandR? How
10 > do I get started with setting up XRandR?
11
12 +1.
13 If you get to know something about that, let me know!
14
15 m.