From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Yasm?
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 20:32:05
1 Hi,
2
3 does anything configure-spezific changed according to
4 the usage of nasm?
5 Blender 2.49+ svn source as well as blender2.5 svn source do
6 not find nasm.inc anymore.
7 I thought it would be a temporary bug in the svn check in
8 but this seems to be a little more "permanent" so would
9 believe that the source of the problem is not the svn
10 sources but the nasm installation?
11
12 Thank you very much in advance for any help!
13
14 Have a nice evening!
15 Best regards,
16 mcc
17 --
18 Please don't send me any Word- or Powerpoint-Attachments
19 unless it's absolutely neccessary. - Send simply Text.
20 See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
21 In a world without fences and walls nobody needs gates and windows.