From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Webcam recommendation
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 06:47:13
1 Mike Diehl ha scritto:
2 >>> I'm looking for an inexpensive USB webcam that works with both Linux and
3 >>> Windoze. Something that I can pick up at Walmart or Circuit City would
4 >>> be best.
5 >>>
6 >>> Any recommendations?
7 >>>
8 >>> TIA,
9 >>> --
10 >>> Mike Diehl
11 >> I think the Logitech Quickcam is the general answer to that question. I
12 >> think the cheap one is around 30-40US, though.
13
14 I have a Logitech Quickcam and it is fully supported. I spent 20 € for
15 it. I use it routinely with aMSN. Very cheap stuff however -the iSight
16 on my Macbook Pro beats it hands down, however it is not so fully
17 supported :( .
18
19 m.
20 --