From: Robin Atwood <robin@×××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] /sys/fs/cgroup/unified/ missing
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 14:33:57
1 [This post is directed at Mike Gilbert. I am not receiving Gentoo list
2 messages for some reason, I found his reply in the archives!]
3
4 >OpenRC only gained support for the "unified" cgroup hierarchy within
5 >the last week or so in version 0.31.
6
7 Thanks for the hint. I have that version of openrc installed. Openrc-0.31.1 is
8 now available so I installed that and the problem went away.
9
10 Cheers
11 Robin
12 --
14 Robin Atwood.
15
16 "Ship me somewheres east of Suez, where the best is like the worst,
17 Where there ain't no Ten Commandments an' a man can raise a thirst"
18 from "Mandalay" by Rudyard Kipling
30 This message has been scanned for viruses and
31 dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
32 believed to be clean.