From: Jarry <mr.jarry@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Need dovecot configuration help
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 19:26:28
1 On 26. 5. 2011 21:04, Michael Sullivan wrote:
2 > A couple of days ago I applied via etc-update a new init script and conf
3 > file for dovecot. Now I cannot get local LAN mail from it. I was
4 > previously able to.
5
6 I do not know which dovecot version you had before,
7 but 2.0.11 is the first 2.x in portage, so I suppose
8 it was 1.x
9
10 I remember updating from 1.x to 2.x was not so easy.
11 etc-update did not help me, configurtion changed a lot.
12 I had to edit a few new files in /etc/dovecot/conf.d,
13 some concerning authentication (10-auth.conf, auth-*)...
14
15 Jarry
19 This mailbox accepts e-mails only from selected mailing-lists!
20 Everything else is considered to be spam and therefore deleted.