From: Catalin Trifu <catalin@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] viewing oracle forms on firefox with blackdown java
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 07:47:24
1 Hi,
2
3 Try to install the sun jvm; this might help!
4
5 Catalin
6
7 W.Kenworthy wrote:
8 > I am having problems viewing oracle forms on firefox with blackdown
9 > java. I have followed various font and X guides with no improvement.
10 > Both screen and printed data looks like:
11 > "http://wdk.dyndns.org/oracle_forms.png"
12 >
13 > I need this to be readable, as its a crucial part of my work to be able
14 > to access the forms :( I am a forms user, and have no access/input to
15 > the server at all (and being a gentoo user in a rabid doze environment I
16 > am both on my own, and need to keep a low profile!)
17 >
18 > BillK
23 CTO
24 ISP Software GmbH