From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Random reboots. Where to start?
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 16:14:42
1 Yohan Pereira wrote:
2 >
3 > On Saturday 26 Feb 2011 04:36:32 AM Dale wrote:
4 >
5 > >I booted a USB stick and it ran a long time with no problem.
8 > ok this may have nothing to do with it but was it a 32 bit OS on the
9 > usb stick? does it use all 8 gigs?
12 > dont know if this makes any diffrence though just guessing.
15 > --
18 > - Yohan Pereira
21 > "A man can do as he will, but not will as he will" - Schopenhauer
25 I booted a 64 bit. It did see all the ram and I'm up to 16Gbs now. I
26 started with 4, then went to 8 and then went to 16Gbs. Newegg kept
27 having sales. lol
28
29 Dale
30