From: Kevin Chadwick <ma1l1ists@××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Re: Email encodings (was Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo speed comparison to other distros )
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 00:16:06
1 On Mon, 18 Mar 2013 19:16:52 -0400
2 Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com> wrote:
5 > > On 03/18/2013 04:38 PM, Kevin Chadwick wrote:
6 > >>> It can write but forces html onto users,
7 > >
8 > > You seem to miss some of the details.
9 >
10 > About that. See the attachment. It's a screenshot of the setting in
11 > K-9 where you can select composition methods. I took the screenshot
12 > on my own phone. (And then ran it through pngcrush -brute in
13 > deference to ML bandwidth...)
14
15 I knew that perfectly well??
16
17 You even missed the quote? I only wrote two lines and you still
18 missed it never mind the examples I had given in my original mail that
19 do not only apply to remote content and that you wrongly interpreted.
20
21 There is a security saying.
22
23 Assumption is the mother of all f....