From: Florian Philipp <lists@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How's the openrc update going for everyone?
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 22:43:25
1 Am 10.05.2011 23:55, schrieb Dale:
2 > Hi folks,
3 >
4 > I was curious, what's the results of the openrc update for people that
5 > have done theirs? Is it pretty simple and "just works" or are there
6 > issues? I'm mostly interested in x86 and amd64 since that is what I
7 > have. Just a simple works here and I'm X86 or amd64 would be nice.
8 > List issues if you had any.
9 >
10 > Thanks for the feedback.
11 >
12 > Dale
13 >
17 I've followed the official documentation and had no problems. Well ... I
18 sometimes had a problem with a parts of /etc/rc.conf being ignored but
19 that is specific to my fiddling with it and I've never tracked it down
20 far enough to open a bug for it.
21
22 All at all, I don't think you have to expect trouble as long as you rtfm.
23
24 Regards,
25 Florian Philipp