From: Remy Blank <remy.blank@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Loosing key presses since upgrade to xorg-server-1.7.6
Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 23:11:36
1 I upgraded xorg-server to 1.7.6 (and the few associated packages) a few
2 days ago, and since then I seem to spuriously loose some key presses
3 when typing fast. This only happens in X, not on the console. The box is
4 a Dell Latitude E6500 laptop.
5
6 I have already re-emerged all necessary drivers (xf86-input-keyboard in
7 particular, I'm not using evdev), and there were no other upgrades
8 during that time. But no success.
9
10 I'm using xf86-video-intel-2.11.0. I have tried downgrading to
11 2.10.0-r1, which I was using with xorg-server-1.6.5. Still no success.
12
13 This is extremely annoying. Am I the only one seeing this? Any ideas how
14 I could solve the issue, short of downgrading xorg-server, which I would
15 like to avoid?
16
17 -- Remy