From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 3.5
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 12:25:34
1 On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 05:45:33 -0600, Dale wrote:
2
3 > According to the forums, some have installed it already. It appears to
4 > be doing OK, considering it is not official yet. ;) I'm stuck
5 > downloading Open Office so I'm waiting before I at least download it.
6
7 It was released two days ago according to the KDE web site. I've been
8 using it since beta1 and it works well. From rc2 onwards it has been rock
9 solid.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 To err is human, to forgive is beyond the scope of the operating system