From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xorg-drivers for mouse and keyboard confusion
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 20:05:08
1 On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 7:04 AM, Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On Saturday 26 February 2011 11:26:38 Jesús J. Guerrero Botella wrote:
3 >> You could always grep for INPUT_DEVICES into /etc/portage, user -R for
4 >> recursive search.
5 >>
6 >> Also, make sure there's no other statement for INPUT_DEVICES in
7 >> make.conf after the one you posted above.
8 >
9 > Thanks, I checked for duplicate entries in make.conf (there aren't any) and
10 > nothing is shown under /etc/portage ... what now?
11 > --
12 > Regards,
13 > Mick
16 Did you double check /var/lib/portage/world to make sure they aren't
17 (somehow) still in there?
18
19 I don't know if you use modules-rebuild but if so have you removed
20 them from the list of things that you rebuild when you make a new
21 kernel?
22
23 If you let the system re-emerge them, make sure you're -DuN @world
24 clean, then emerge -C them, use --depclean to get everything out, I
25 bet they'll be gone.
26
27 Very strange...
28