From: Uwe Thiem <uwix@××××.na>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] qdbusxml2cpp
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 14:42:07
1 I am trying to port a KDE3 application to KDE4. Cmake gives me this
2 error:
3
4 CMake Error: Qt4 qdbusxml2cpp was not found. Make sure it has been
5 built and installed by Qt
6
7 And indeed:
8 uwe@uwix /usr/bin $ ls -d qt*
9 qt2text qt3to4 qtbz2 qtconfig qtdechunk qtdemo qtdump qtinfo
10 qtrechunk qtstreamize qttoy4m qtyuv4toyuv
11
12 It's not there.
13
14 Let's have a look at the USE flags for Qt:
15
16 [ebuild R ] x11-libs/qt-4.3.3 USE="accessibility cups dbus doc
17 gif jpeg mysql opengl png qt3support ssl tiff
18 zlib -debug -examples -firebird -glib -mng -nas -nis -odbc -pch -postgres -sqlite -sqlite3 -xinerama"
19 INPUT_DEVICES="-wacom" 0 kB
20
21 How do I make Qt install "qdbusxml2cpp"?
22
23 Uwe
26 Informal Linux Group Namibia:
27 http://www.linux.org.na/