From: covici@××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] how to get a couple of -9999 packages to behave
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 16:38:33
1 Hi. I am trying to use at-spi2-core-9999 and at-spi2-atk-9999 from the
2 gnome overlay, but I am having some very peculiar things happening when
3 I emerge them. Both of them need to be abi_x86_32, gtk3 is also, but
4 when I emerge them it gives me existing preserved libs and wants me to
5 compilex11-libs/gtk-3.16.5 and it dies because it cannot find
6 /usr/lib32/pkgconfig/atk-bridge-2.0.pc . So, how do I get the -9999
7 versions of the ebuilds to give me all the correct files like the 2.16.x
8 versions do? I know the -9999 are from git, but it should do what
9 gentoo wants. If I have to compile out of tree, how could I accomplish
10 getting both the 64 and 32 bit items? I hope I explained my situation properly.
11
12 Thanks in advance for any ideas.
15 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
16 How do
17 you spend it?
18
19 John Covici