From: Dirk Heinrichs <dirk.heinrichs@××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Why so many duplicate entries in K menu?
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 20:32:12
1 Am Mittwoch 26 August 2009 20:04:57 schrieb Dirk Heinrichs:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > the subject says it all: I've got multiple multiple duplicate entries in
5 > KDE's (4.3.0) K menu. Any idea how to get rid of them? Google doesn't give
6 > a definitive answer :(
7
8 Ok, some more details. I'm using Lancelot since some time and thought it would
9 show the same things as the K menu. That's not the case. The K menu only shows
10 one entry for each app. However, both Lancelot _and_ the KDE menu editor show
11 duplicate entries for each non-KDE app, where clicking one one of them (in
12 Lancelot) opens the app, while the other opens kwrite with an empty desktop
13 file for that app.
14
15 So for now I will switch back to the original K Menu.
16
17 Bye...
18
19 Dirk