From: Indi <thebeelzebubtrigger@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: How's the openrc update going for everyone?
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 22:48:40
1 On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 11:50:02PM +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > Apparently, though unproven, at 23:19 on Thursday 12 May 2011, Indi did opine
3 > thusly:
4 >
5 > > You might be correct, but I very much doubt it.
6 > > I will say though that it's almost a certainty
7 > > the type of user who uses kde4 is probably
8 > > different from those who used kde3.
11 > There you go again, offering opinion disguised as fact.
12 >
13 > Other than your own (necessarily biased) experience, what do you base this
14 > statement on?
17 Yes yes yes, I am merely offering my opinion.
18 No scientific peer-reviewd paper will be published,
19 so by all means be combative and demand I agree I am wrong.
20 Boy, you will not win that one.
21 I expressed my opinion.
22 You dismiss it.
23 It's over now.