From: Meino.Cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: [HOT] (Half Offtopic) Gentoo on Nexus 7
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2015 14:26:58
1 James <wireless@×××××××××××.com> [15-07-05 16:16]:
2 > James <wireless <at> tampabay.rr.com> writes:
5 > > > ...oooouuuhh...I am just in process of evaluating whether a Nexus 7 is
6 > > > the right thing to buy for my purpose.....
7 > > > Meino
10 > The link below is not a product endorsement; just something interesting
11 > I saw posted recently. It appears to already run linux Read up on the
12 > Samsung eqinox processor...
13 >
14 > http://linux-exynos.org/wiki/Samsung_Chromebook_XE303C12
18 Hi James,
19
20 thanks for the link! :))
21
22 From the page
23
24 Audio Detected, no sound yet - also seems to run three times too fast
25
26 thats not so good for shortwave audio processing (CW and other
27 codings...)(
28
29 Best regards,
30 Meino