From: Jeff Cranmer <jcranmer01@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Grub problems
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 11:51:11
1 I think I have something more basic (i.e. hardware-related) than that. I've tried installs of Fedora Core 6 and Mandriva Linux with the same result, and both Lilo and Grub fail. I'm going to take out the raid card tonight and step down to a single drive and see if I can get around the issue that way.
2
3 There were no custom CFLAGS in use, and I built it from the stage3 tarball. Unfortunately, I've already wiped that particular attempt during last night's diagnosis process, so I can't do the checks you suggest.
4
5 Jeff
6
7 -----Original Message-----
8 >From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
9 >Sent: Oct 29, 2006 10:48 PM
10 >To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
11 >Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Grub problems
12 >