From: Jarry <jarry@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] mdadm: failed to stop /dev/md1
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 15:56:23
1 Hm, I've noticed on console-screen some strange message when
2 doing shutdown:
3
4 mdamd: failed to stop /dev/md1 array, device or resource busy [!!]
5
6 /dev/md1 is mounted as root partition, apart from that I have
7 7 more /dev/md partitions, all are stopped without any message.
8
9 Right before "shutdown -h now" I tried to see if there are some
10 files open, but "lsof /dev/md1" showed nothing...
11
12 I can not find any other relevant messages, syslog-ng is stopped
13 before this error, and shutdown continues as usuall. Any ideas?
14
15 Jarry
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list