From: Xavier Parizet <xav@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Python 3 support [was: Python 2.7 support]
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 12:10:28
1 Xavier Parizet a écrit :
2 > Hi list,
3 >
4 > I eard some (long) time ago that portage is not compatible with python 2.7, so i
5 > masked it (python) in /etc/portage/package.mask. What i would like to know now
6 > is is portage now compatible with this version of python ? Or if not, where can
7 > i follow the status of this compatibility ? I looked on b.g.o but didn't find
8 > anything related to this.
9 >
10 > Many thanks in advance.
13 Sorry but instead of python 2.7 (which does not exists), i was talking about
14 python 3 support in portage. Is it safe to remove earlier version of python to
15 only keep version 3 ?
16
17 Thanks and sorry for the mistake.
20 Xavier Parizet