From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] freerdp-1.0.1 fails to authenticate
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 08:19:41
1 I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or I've come across a bug.
2
3 I'm trying to connect to a Windows7 OS running in virtualbox with Remote
4 Assistance enabled and this is what I get:
5
6 xfreerdp -u fred -p - 192.168.2.5:69357 -f
7 connecting to 192.168.2.5:69357
8 connecting to 192.168.2.5:69357
9 connecting to 192.168.2.5:69357
10 Warning xf_GetWindowProperty (140): Property 445 does not exist
11
12 A window tries to be formed momentarily, but it collapses immediately. Adding
13 different --sec (rdp|tls|nla) options, or compression, or pretty much any other
14 options (other than plugins which I don't know if they are needed) makes no
15 difference.
16
17 I noticed that the message "Warning xf_GetWindowProperty (140): Property 445
18 does not exist" comes up even when there is no Windows7 Rremote Assistance
19 session running - so this is a client problem.
20
21 I can't see anything in the logs (either on Gentoo or in Windows7 Event
22 Viewer).
23
24 Any ideas?
25 --