From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] 4G Stick Huawei E3276
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2013 13:36:47
1 Am 02.04.2013 15:19, schrieb Mick:
2 > On Tuesday 02 Apr 2013 14:06:37 you wrote:
3 >
4 >> That's how I understand these devices to work, but unfortunately I
5 >> can't verify any of this because I do not have access to such a
6 >> device or a 4G network. :-(
7 >
8 > Yep, you are meant to see an ethernet interface coming up, which
9 > network manager will pick up and you should be able to configure and
10 > connect. However, you may need the latest drivers - have a look at
11 > this looong thread:
12 >
13 > http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libqmi-devel/2012-November/000301.html
16 Found
17 and read that thread already today ... I will see how to get
18 those drivers working.
19 For now I disabled PIN at least ...
20
21 S