From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE Activities
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 18:43:10
1 On 28/12/2014 17:16, Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > On Sunday 28 December 2014 11:54:11 Mick wrote:
3 >
4 >> I'm not sure I understand - what shortcuts cause problems with Activities?
5 >> I have removed the icon on a KDE desktop here and I don't think users
6 >> have noticed any problem with Activities; but they wouldn't really know
7 >> what Activities is, so any problem may go unreported.
8 >
9 > It's impossible to say what key strokes cause the problems because I've only
10 > ever hit them by accident when rushing. But something dumps me into
11 > uncharted waters in the Activities sea, and at least once the only recourse
12 > was to reboot.
13 >
14 > How did you remove the icon? I haven't found a way yet.
17 I have no idea what I did all those years ago to make Activities go
18 away. It was a long time ago ;-)
19
20 What might work if you want to pursue it, is find all the relevant KDE
21 config files that reference Activities, and I can show you mine. Might
22 be worth a shot
26 Alan McKinnon
27 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com