From: Michael Sondow <msondow@×××××.org>
To: gentoo list <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Multiboot Live USB creatores - Was: Re: Re: Re: Re: Kaspersky Rescue Disk
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 08:31:53
1 Hi, Robert.
2
3 I checked out the Multisystem website, from the French folks. But I didn't like their attitude: a sales pitch. I didn't realize you could download the iso from Sourceforge. I'm not sure how to use it, though. Isn't it for creating a multiboot USB stick from Linux? I'll need a WindowsXP version. Any idea if such exists?
4
5 Xboot looks good, and so does the Pendrivelinux program. I'll try them both and see how they work. Yumi is another one that I've read favorable comments about.
6
7 One trouble with all these is that they don't create persistence. And there's probably no cross-over or filesharing between the ISOs, which maybe doesn't matter.
8
9 Anyway, I'll report on my findings here.
10
11 Cheers!
12
13 Mike